I LOVE LOST. It's the only show I watch loyally!
(other than Clean House and reruns of Friends)
So to pay homage to LOST, I have compiled:
Fit this, girls Top Ten things to have on a desert Island:
10) Shoes. Pink ones. I'm a girl, what can I say!
9) Travel Connect Four. Seriously.
8) A boy scout. One named Sawyer.
6) A Lululemon Tracker Jacket to ward off wind, rain, tropical bugs and to look smashing in!
5) A water bottle to hydrate! You can hike to the other side of the island like a beast and your skin will glow like a beauty!
4) A sweet handgun like Kate always has! Or just a big shiny knife for huntin', raft makin' and manicures.
3) A journal: to track all the mysterious things that happen, or to log your runs!
2) A garmin so that I could at least know where I am, even if no one else does.
And the #1 item for a desert island must is...
1) Body Glide—for those hot beach runs
and for when the natives get restless !
Do you watch LOST? Who is your favorite character??
Legs Do it Challenge Update:
Last nights Yoga was BRUTAL! Who knew a little advanced yoga led by a professional could be so hard (blushes). I didn't make it all the way through, but am hoping that by March 1, I can crank out those warrior 3's with little sweat.