- My face in the water: I don't like the feeling of it
- Swallowing water or up my nose: happens ALL the time
- Not being able to breath: I hold my breath or breathe rapidly because of this and it causes me to....swallow water.
- Sinking or NOT being able to touch the bottom. I don't like not feeling solid ground under me
Listen to the Lord who created you.
O Israel, the one who formed you says,
“Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.
I have called you by name; you are mine.
When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you.
For I am the Lord, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
- One arm is extended forward, pointing toward your destination (front hand).
- The other is backwards, pointing toward where you just left (back hand), with the arm resting against the edge of your body.
- You should be on your side, with the back hand side of your body up, the front hand side of your body down (toward the bottom of the pool).
- Your ear should be against your front hand shoulder, chin in line with your chest, eyes sideways (or even up a bit), mouth out of the water (so you can breath).