Monday, October 17, 2011
Did you guys have a great weekend?? Everyone is doing FALLISH things it seems, eating pumpkin flavored things, caramel apples, hayrides, apple picking! What did YOU do this weekend?
I LOVE inspirational and motivational things and one person who's story I find amazing is, or course, Arnold Schwarzenegger! He has a great story to tell, he overcame a lot and did things that everyone told him he couldn't! Things he was told were a detriment in his life, became assets and he saw his dreams come true! Check out the videos of his story below, and his six rules of success!
Schwarzenegger’s Six Rules for Success:
1. Trust yourself. Dig deep and ask "Who do YOU want to be?"
2. Break the rules. Not the law, but the “rules”.
3. Don’t be afraid to fail. You can't be paralyzed by fear of failure of you will never push yourself.
4. Don’t listen to the naysayers. Pay no attention to the people who say "it can't be done." Again, listen to your heart not the outside world.
5. Work your butt off. To the question: "How many sit-ups do you do?"Mohammed Ali answered, "I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting. When I feel pain, that’s when I start counting, because that’s when it really counts, that's what makes you a champion."
6. Give Back to the community and to the world! Reaching out and helping people will give you satisfaction!
I love those video's, they are really inspiring!
MARY'S ADDITIONS to the Rules for Success:
1) Don't ALWAYS trust yourself. You can't trust how you FEEL, trust what you know. Trust what is the rock in your life, trust God, trust his plan. It's called faith, stir yours up!
2) MAKE the rules!! YOU can make your own rules! You know what works in your life, define your path and don't deviate! How bad do you want to succeed?
3) Find a lesson in EVERY failure and in every situation. Always learn from where you landed, whether or not it's on your feet!
4) Yes, give back--invest in people! They are what matter most. Invest with love, invest with time, invest with truth and that is giving back.
Are you INSPIRED?? Me too! I am looking forward to all the amazing things that the Lord has in store for me!! Like what? Well, tomorrow I am meeting with a Figure Coach and will begin the process to my first FIGURE Competition!! Yay!! SO pumped to get the ball rolling! I will give you a nice full recap later this week!
Posted by Mary Mack at 7:34 AM