* DUE TO A TECHNICAL ERROR WITH COMMENTS, THIS giveaway will run from SUNDAY, Thursday April 147h through FRIDAY April 22nd. Please RECOMMENT to enter!
LIKE A BOSS:
No, not like Fitzgerald, he's not the boss of me.
I am talking about GYM Boss interval timer.
Gym Boss was nice enough to send me TWO of their Interval Timers, one to try out and one to GIVEAWAY!
The Gym Boss Interval Timer is Purrfect for:
High Intensity Interval Training
Cross Fit-- you name it!!
The timer itself is small, with a clip for your shirt, belt, shorts, clipboard, where ever you need! It's easy to use, even for ME, I am the person who can't hook up a VCR without a man to help me (Lord help me, I know). But the Gym Boss has the instructions ON the back, just in case I forget. Super. Simple.
Just set it and forget it!
I used it for Tabata in my boot camp class this week and although the participants might have been hating me, I was loving the Gym Boss.
No fumbling with my wrist watch
No being a few seconds off
No forgetting to rest or going to long
No worrying about hanging a stop watch around my neck
Just set it and forget it...
Totally Boss: The Gym Boss
(yes, they sent it to me, but no they didn't force me to say that!)
Do you want one?
Do you want a sweet hot PINK one like pictured?
You're in LUCK! That's what I have to giveaway. New, in the box, just add a AAA battery and you are set. How to Enter:
1) Become a follower of my blog and comment that you are! (or comment that you already follow)
2) Leave a comment telling me what you can't wait to use your Gym Boss for!
4) Tweet about this giveaway making sure to @fitthisgirl
* DUE TO A TECHNICAL ERROR WITH COMMENTS, THIS giveaway will run from SUNDAY, Thursday April 147h through FRIDAY April 22nd. A winner will be announced on Facebook and here. This contest is open to those in Canada and the Continental US only, you must have a valid email address to contact you. The Winner will be selected by Comment number using an amazing random generating number machine.
Although Mary from Fit this girl is a CPT, always consult your physician or health care provider before beginning any nutrition or exercise program. Use of the programs, advice, and information contained in this website is at the sole choice and risk of the reader.
I am a personal trainer, figure competitor and coach in St Paul, Mn.
I write motivational pieces on my journey to the figure stage, how my
faith & fitness meld with my everyday and aim to motivate others to
their BEST and fittest self inside and out!
Have a question or comment for me? Send it to email@example.com!