Like you are not doing the right things to get to where you want to be?
Maybe someone told you that, maybe you pick out differences in your self and placed your own label, maybe all you are doing simply isn't working.....I say, start seeing your ASSETS!!
Remember: "You won't get the BUTT you want,
By sitting on the one you have!"
When Arnold Schwarzenegger got the role in Conan the Barbarian, the producers said "If we didn't have an Arnold we would have had to build one", yet his agents said a bodybuilder actor was never going to work.
When his line "I'll be Back" in terminator became one of the most quoted movie lines ever, it was memorable because of his accent, an accent that producers insisted would stop him, that he tried to get rid of. Everything that they said was a detriment, became an asset. He stood apart for things that people said would work against him!!
1) You are unique: There is no one like you. You have a plan and purpose for this life that ONLY you were created for. Seriously, we all know that deep inside, but need reminding often. Your strength is in what you think is your weakness, your uniqueness made up of all the flaws you think should be erased instead of embraced.
2) Timing and circumstances are never the same- they work for YOU right here right now, take advantage! Step the situation out, pray about it, but take action, if not now, then WHEN? When a plan comes together and you KNOW it, there is no denying the perfection of the action of it! Don't be busy just DOING, be busy doing the right thing...
3) Work with what you have: Don't look for NEW assets, use what you have been given. Your strengths, your weaknesses, your talents, your quirks, your passions, your smallest loves--ALL can be used to stand out, to excel at being who you are called to be. Start seeing all you have to work with, start picking up tools instead of picking yourself apart!!
4) Find your niche: it's where what you are good at and what you love meet at the intersection of destiny. It's your niche, don't drive past or move on without seeing it for what it is, even if it's the simplest thing in the world, it's yours and you are called to it.
5) Never conform: Never stop being true to yourself, never stop being who you feel you are and standing for your beliefs and convictions. We change, we grown, we mature and we meld into different versions of ourselves, but never by conforming to the worlds standards around us, always simply by staying true to who we are.
6) Be relentless: Make it your JOB to be who you are. Make it your GOAL in life to become the person that you are called to be. Make it your AIM to always be Bettering yourself and RELENTLESS in seeing ALL of your potential.